Stardom Sisters - The Sims 3
Friday, May 30, 2014 - 0 comment
I am so putting this gif again.
Okay so today I am going to post the screen captures I took, not to mention the rest (which is just a duplication of the following screencaps). I am very sorry but I have to attach this annoying jump break so the capts won't mess up with my blog loading. I sure hope you'll enjoy a series of these capts /dumps it all over/.

First off, April Raine, our singer. And, *drumroll* here she is! I totally forgot about the Pose Player mod and those other place setting stuff, but whatever, i think Create-a-Sim is pretty nice.

She is bee-yoo-tiful, and her traits are:
Next stop is Elianna Swan, our acrobat. Or is it acrobatress? Oh well idc. She is GORgeous, and I love her diva-ism so much, and it really shows because of her hot-headed trait (OuO)
Her traits are:
And so here we end this part with a bonus of these random pics.
 
This is Javed Meir, April's boyfriend. omg karaokeeee
 
Elianna working extra hard to please the audience
 
Ladeeez and gentelmen, please welcome, April, the rising star!

Labels: , ,

Layout by yours truly
with help from x x x


Chat
Follow